Follow the tips below when taking your pet's photo! If you aren't able to follow these steps exactly, don't worry! We have a dedicated team who check all orders and photos as they come in.
- Close up photos work best!
- Take your photo at eye level with your pet.
- Take your photo in natural daylight and avoid using flash.
- Try to get your pet to sit or stay still - make sure there's no blur
- Make sure long floppy ears are in the photo and are not out of frame.
- A regular Smartphone photo works great!